Metal stamping and bending
Manufactured products cover a wide scope area and address both domestic market, as well as foreign market:
- automotive and electrotechnical industry - products stamped for electromagnets, contact blades, contactors, etc.
- textile industry - haberdashery, weaving and milling plant components;
- producing and selling office supplies, haberdashery and household items;
- providing specific services to various beneficiaries.
The main activity is metal processing, divided into two separate directions:
1. cold plastic deformation of sheets, strips and wires, including heat treatment;
2. execution of various machining operations: turning, milling, grinding, planning, shaping, etc. and of classical welding operations and MIG-MAG, WIG, TIG procedures..
We conduct the following works:
- machining of spare parts (parts) for various customers;
- repair of machine tools and equipment;
- metal works;
- building machines of medium complexity according to designs.
Processed materials: metal and non-metal bars, metal sheets, strips and wires.
Our technical equipment consists of automatic presses, such as Beutler, EBU, Bruderer or PE 100, Muller presses and Finzer presses, and also eccentric presses.
The performances of the machines can be summarised by the main characteristics:
- forces between 16 and 75 tons.
- length of travel 8-140 mm.
- distance between bars 400 mm.
- table size: 225x300 - 800x620 mm
Metal processing activities are conducted on a total area of 4,800 square meters, of which:
- production premises having an area of 4,000 sqm
- warehouses having an area of 650 sqm
- offices having an area of 150 sqm
Some of our customers are: Kuhnke-Kendrion, Harting, Romanelec.